As the follow-on to our Docker Fundamentals course, Docker for Enterprise Operations is a role-based course is designed for Docker Operations teams to accelerate their Docker journey in the enterprise. Students will learn the many advanced features of Docker EE and how to apply them at scale with enterprise workloads.
It is highly recommended to complete the Docker Fundamentals course as a prerequisite.
All delegates will receive an Official Docker Inc. Certificate upon successful completion of the course.
IT professionals with an operations or system administration background who have already attended Docker Fundamentals or have equivalent experience, desiring to understand designing, deploying, and managing Docker containers at scale in an enterprise environment.
Completion of the Docker Fundamentals course or its equivalent.
By the end of the course successful learners will be able to:
– Identify the key features of UCP and DTR
– Build a complete, basic software supply chain using UCP and DTR that includes CI/CD, content trust, and image scanning.
– Describe the methodological differences between managing containers and managing virtual machines.
– Deploy applications on Swarm or Kubernetes orchestrators vis UCP
– Introduction to Docker Datacenter
– UCP Architecture
– UCP Networking
– UCP Role-based Access Control
– Secrets Management
– Monitoring and Recovery
– UCP Health Check
– DTR Overview
– DTR Organizations and Teams
– Content Trust
– Image Scanning
– Repository Automation
– Image Caching
– DTR Troubleshooting
– Designing a DDC Deployment
Each participant will be provided with separate VMs on Cloud to work on the hands-on lab sessions. Lunch, Snacks and Tea / Coffee will be provided during the training days.
£ 1495 GBP (excluding VAT)
€ 1690 Euro (excluding VAT/BTW)
Lab Sessions will start at: 09:00 AM
– Laptops for training purposes will be provided.